G’day everyone – here’s a list of local things coming our way…
(Click on the hyperlinks to get more info on the event)
- Sunday, 10/3 – Whippany Fire Department Fund Drive – You can donate online here….
- Sunday, 10/3 – 22nd Annual Walk to Remember @ the Municipal Parking Lot at Chetnut Avenue, Suffern, NY (1pm)
- Monday, 10/4 – Hanover Township PTA Golf Outing @ Farmstead (Call Jen Heckler @ 973-818-9141)
- Saturday, 10/9 – Mark’s Hope for a Miracle Benefit @ the Ukrainian Culture Center in Whippany (7:30pm to midnight)
- Saturday, 10/9 – The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night: Taking Steps To Cure Cancer
- Sunday, 10/10 – Morris County Corrections PBA Clam Bake @ Morris Plains VFW (Noon to 6pm)
- Wednesday, 10/13 – Beefsteak for Police Officer/Firefighter Jason Tani @ the Lodi Boys & Girls Club (7pm – 10pm)
- Saturday 10/16 & 10/17 – Avon Walk for Breast Cancer – NYC – We’re getting closer to this benefit and we can use your support!! Click here to donate and learn more. (Yup, I’m walking 40 miles thru NYC so support boobies!!)
- Sunday, 10/17 – Cedar Knolls Fire Department Fund Drive
- Saturday, 10/23 – 5th Annual Hanover Township FMBA Local 109 Beefsteak @ The Whippany American Legion (Doors open at 6:30)
- Saturday, 10/30 – Deadline for craft vendors to purchase a spot for First Whippany Presbyterian Church Annual Craft Fair and Bazaar – for more info please call 973-887-3045 – Lilly Yee
- Tuesday, 11/2 – Election Day…
- Thursday, 11/25 – Macy’s Day Parade – Come join us for a morning of fun & Shenanigans and watch Henry III march in the parade. Email me for more info…
- Sunday’s in December – Train ride with Santa – Meet down at the Whippany Rail Station on Sunday’s in December to catch a ride with Santa on the train. Details to follow when they are published.
- Saturday, 12/4 – The 3rd Annual First Whippany Presbyterian Church Annual Craft Fair and Bazaar. Please come and support our church either by shopping or eating our delicious winter meals (10AM – 3PM)
Coming up in 2011
- Saturday, 2/26 – NJ Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge
Please let me know if you have any events coming up that you want me to add. I will be sending this email out at the beginning of the month to local organizations that either I’m part of or friends of mine our part of. It’s my goal to start spreading the word about our local events so that we can all enjoy them!!! If you have any ideas on how I can improve this or want me to add anyone/anything else, please let me know!!!
Hope you’re smiling and have a great evening!!!