International flavors & fragrances
Supply & Demand Team Leader
A little bit about my role at INternational Flavors & Fragrances
I coordinate and lead cross-functional professionals from over 30 countries to ensure a cohesive, cooperative approach to our business needs. I was recognized by my superiors for having strong leadership skills and have been selected for my organization’s Chairman’s Award and People Leadership Program. A few highlights:
- Created and implemented online ordering for Fragrance Ingredient Customers
- Streamlined the customer service group for NA Fragrance Ingredients and creating an environment where people have fun and enjoy coming to work everyday
- Combined customer service and sales support to improve the service to our customers and empower my staff to be more involved and continually learn
- Was the NA point person which combined customer service, sales support and MRP planning into Fragrance Ingredients Supply & Demand Services
- Moved two NA distribution centers successfully when 6 years ago before I was with IFF, this same task proved to be extremely challenging resulting in additional resources required to complete the project and ultimately led to the moving of the distribution centers again.
“The key to pursuing excellence is to embrace an organic, long-term learning process, and not to live in a shell of static, safe mediocrity. Usually, growth comes at the expense of previous comfort or safety.” – Josh Waitzkin
A little about IFF:
International Flavors & Fragrances is an American corporation producing flavors and fragrances and cosmetic actives, which it markets globally. It is headquartered in New York City and has creative, sales, and manufacturing facilities in 35 different countries.